Tuesday, May 7, 2013

iNSD–In Review

For the first time in forever I actually got to buy some things! Yay!! I think I had more fun just going through the stores and thinking “Ohh… isn’t that cute! I could get that, should I get that? But, oh! Look at this one!” And even though I hadn’t set myself a limit – NOT that unlimited was an option – I still was extremely strict with myself on not only how much I could spend, but also would I actually use what I bought.

Here’s what I got:





plus this alpha set: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Whoop-de-doo-Alpha-Brushes.html

I didn’t get a ton of pages done, but I did get five pages done, these being my favorite three of them:

tothemoon600
booksatnaptime600
beingyour600

Now that iNSD is over I can get back to the rest of my life and blog about more exciting things… like poopy diapers.

Don’t forget to grab my free gifts while you can, and be sure to enter for the Michelle Godin gift certificate!

Like this post? Well, make sure that you go and vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs!

1 comment:

  1. That whoop dee do alpha is f*cking da bomb..im on jamiees ct..and used the alpha like 5 times already.. swoon..

    U picked awesome stuff!! Cant wait see your works

    ReplyDelete