Sunday, July 7, 2013

A close up on my shadows.

When it comes to scrapbooking I spend a lot of time and thought on my shadows. It gets kind of weird obsess-y. Anyway… I spend a lot of time on them. I want them to look as near perfect as I can get them. Mind you, they aren’t perfect, but, if I may so, they are pretty dang good. Converting my layouts to web size I think sometimes takes all that hard work that I did, and it kind of tones it down.

I decided, earlier today, to participate in one of my first challenges at Two Peas in a Bucket – mind you – Two Peas is a primarily paper store and gallery. I am not a paper scrapbooker. BUT. My goal is to make my digital pages look as realistic as possible. So, it seemed like a good idea.

My page for their 213 in 2013: Me - May 8:
me-july
(for a full credit list see here: http://scrapstacks.com/scrap/66408)

One of my favorite things to look at in Two Peas gallery is the close ups people get of details and such on their pages. I like to study them, the shadowing and the layering. Well, I decided to take some screen shots of my page at its full 100% size. Please, enjoy a little close ups of my shadows.

me-Julyclose1

me-Julyclose2

me-Julyclose3

Have any questions about digital scrapbooking? Drop me a comment or an email at lifeastheirmom@gmail.com with them and I’ll try to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment