Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ryan on the mind.

Ryan has been occupying a lot of mind lately so I thought I would do a post dedicated just to the dude.

ryan on my mind - life as their mom

"OK! I brushed my teeth! Only, well, I couldn't find my toothbrush so I used my finger. But that's OK to do."


ryan on my mind b - life as their momAsk Ryan a question from his homework
"I think I want to phone a friend."
"Say what??"
"I want someone else to answer cause I got no idea."
"Dude, this is homework, one does not phone a friend for homework."
"No?"
"No."
"Well crap."
"Dude!"
"What??"
"One does not say crap in this house either."
*grumbles and whispers* "crap..."
"DUDE!!!"

 


ryan on my mind c- life as their mom"Wait. Mom, did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"That hiss and slither. It's a snake."
"There is not a snake in the living room."
"Yes. Yes, I'm sure. It's a snake."
"No, I promise, it's not."
"There is a snake in here and it is hungry and it is going to eat us all."
"No. No snakes, hungry or otherwise, are going to eat us all."
"There is. We're going to die."
"No. There isn't and we aren't."
"Well, when we all die, just remember, I tried to warn you."  


ryan on my mind d- life as their mom

No comments:

Post a Comment