Thursday, January 2, 2014

Dear 2014,

I am totally planning to own you, just so you know.

I’m going to lose these last 10-15 pounds. And I am going to get my hot body back.

I’m going to get Mason moved into that bed that is not my bed and sleeping through the night. I’m going to do those two things and not force weaning on Mason to get them done.

I’m going to sell stuff this year. Just watch me; you won’t be able to stop me. I’m not entirely sure what yet, but trust me, I’ll figure it out.

Oh and when August hits I’m going to make dang sure Bella is ready for school. Her speech won’t hold her back. We’re working our butts off to get her academically up to par, so there’s no way I’m going to let her speech delay hold her back.

Do you know how I’m going to do all of this, 2014?
Hope.

I have hope and I’m going to let this hope carry me through the year.
When things go crappy, because you know that they will, I’ll hold on to that hope and keep it with me. No matter how bad things get this year I won’t let you take away my hope that things will always get better. You can’t hold me back or stop me. (Queue the cheesy Queen music) I will let my faith in God, my hope in a better future, and friends get me through the rough parts. I know going in to this year what some of these rough parts will be, and knowing is part of the reason I can have hope.

HOPE.
Hope is way bigger than you 2014, remember that when you try to break me.

No comments:

Post a Comment