Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Releases–February 1st

new releases 0201 - life as their mom

I am planning to get this blog back on its regularly scheduled program. So here’s to hoping. And first thing first, lets start back with a new edition of the New Releases that I got to work with this week.

First up I worked with this adorable kit that Shawna actually released yesterday, The Good Stuff, as the store’s current free with purchase kit. (And it totally coordinates with her new release for today, All The Little Things.)

folderc37d1dcfc4298fd760d292c6bd26254d

new releases 0201 - ryan-mommy - life as their mom

Next up I got to play with an awesome set of watercolor brush script inspired goodies by Penny – Brushed: February Value Bundle and her matching Brushed: Months set of 6x4 cards.

46c3a0db5d544c96082331f418f1dc6efolder

new releases 0201 - january playlist - life as their mom

Last up I played with a wonderful new kit by Studio Basic, I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing. Plus, this page and the last also use a new alpha by Darcy, It’s Time to Wakey Wakey.

folderfolder

new releases 0201 - shower alone - life as their mom

And while I have you here on scrapbooking business -

Did you know that on November 1st of last year my “Project Life pages with an art journal twist” post was mentioned on The Digi Show?? I didn’t either!! I just recently found out and I can’t even properly describe how geeked out nerdy I went when I found out. It was so cool. (Not the geeking out that was pretty solidly uncool, but hearing them mention me.)

Also, make sure you check out the new 2013 Favorite Scrapbook Pages tab! It has replaced the one that featured my favorites from 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment