Sunday, March 16, 2014

March Sketch Inspiration–Part 1

So I am going to tentatively try this idea out. I’ve attempted similar things, mainly in providing templates and offering prizes, without much success. Which makes me wonder why I would even think this would work… especially since I don’t plan on offering any sort of prize. But hey, who knows? Maybe this time you’ll all bite.

Each month I’ll offer a sketch version of one of my more popular recent pages for you to use as inspiration. I will also make a new page – but more than just that, I’ll do a video of me making it (sort of like I did on this post). If there’s ever a particular page of mine that you would like me to do just let me know in the comments, or email me.

sketch inspiration - march - life as their mom

The sketch (you can click on it to get the full 12x12 version to save):

triangle scrapbook page sketch - life as their mom

And I will try to get my page and video up before next Sunday!

The inspiration page is my layout “Swee Sie” made with goodies by Jenn Barrette from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment