Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday Scrapbooking

Oct25-New-Releases---Scrapbooking---life-as-their-mom

Can I tell you how much that I have missed sharing my scrapbooking pages with you all? Because I totally have. There’s just nothing like getting to share what you love with others, now is there.

This week I got to work with products from several different Sweet Shoppe designers, and best of all – with their 2014 Mystery Grab Bag, a promotion that the store hasn’t done in several years!

First up I got to work with the most adorable pregnancy kit, Baby Bump, by Digilicous Design. I saw it, and well being pregnant and all, I just couldn’t resist it.

2nd Trimester - Trish Harden - Life As Their Mom

1025A

Next, I got to pair Cindy Schneider’s cute new Halloween Layered cards with Lauren Grier and Shawna Clingerman’s spooky cute Halloween collaboration, Smell My Feet.

Halloween 2013 - Trish Harden - Life As Their Mom

1025B

I also got to work with Misty Cato’s oh-so-adorable (really you might go ‘awwww!’ when you see it) Growth Spurt kit. And bonus! You get the kit free with your $10 purchase from Sweet Shoppe’s store through November 6th.

Hello Love - Trish Harden - Life As Their Mom

1025C

And now for the 2014 Mystery Grab Bag! Trust me, you WANT this grab bag. It is jam packed with stuff – lots and lots of stuff. I didn’t even know what to start with. And just like Misty’s kit, you can get the Grab Bag for free. Spend $15 in Sweet Shoppe’s store between now and October 31st and you get the Grab Bag for FREE. It is an amazing deal! You get 24 treats from the store AND Misty’s kit – all free.

Oh and remember my Pinterest inspiration post from yesterday? Well this is the final page that I ended up with from the inspiration pieces!

This Right Now - Trish Harden - Life As Their Mom

1025D

No comments:

Post a Comment